Scitools is a python package created to provide researchers working in diverse fields of quantum mechanics some advanced computational tools that I have written during the years. The primary focus is on quantum dynamics, open quantum systems, periodically driven quantum systems, non-adiabatic dynamics, trajectory-based approximate methods, making figures etc.
Documentation is to be added to illustrate how to use this package.
How to use
- download the package
- enter into the main directory, install the package with
pip install .
Generate white and colored noise to simulate stochastic dynamics, e.g., stochastic Schrodinger equations.
A matplotlib style file to generate publication quality figures.
Methods to solve time-dependent Schrödinger equations.
- Split-operator method
- Discrete variable representation (to be added)
Non-adiabatic molecular dynamics
Quantum dynamic with multiple electronic surfaces.
- Compute band structure from tight-binding Hamiltonians.
Simulation of open quantum system dynamics.
- Redfield equations
- Hierarchical equation of motion
- second-order time-convolutionless equation
Periodically driven quantum systems (Floquet systems)
- Quasienergy levels of a periodically driven quantum system using Floquet theorem